With Not In Our School, move into action for a safe, accepting and inclusive school.
Six simple solutions:
- If you are being bullied: tell them to stop, get away from the situation, and tell a trusted adult.
- If you see someone being bullied, be an upstander: Tell the person to stop, get a trusted adult, reach out and be friends.
- With your children: Listen and support your children. Work with the school to be sure your child is safe.
- In Your School: Learn and help train all adults and youth on how to recognize and respond to bullying.
- With Others Who Care: Start a Not In Our School Anti-bullying Club where youth lead in finding solutions.
- In Your School and the Entire Community: Create an identity-safe climate where all people are respected.
Start today to address bullying and intolerance with these additional resources from Stopbullying.gov:
Find out more, find films, lesson plans, and tools, and get involved: Not In Our School.