BULLY hits theaters March 30th! Please join us in helping this film reach theaters and change lives. Here is how you can help:
1. Check out the cities BULLY is opening in first:
- March 30: New York, Los Angeles
- April 6: Toronto
- April 13: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Miami, Minneapolis, Palm Springs, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, St. Louis, San Francisco, and Washington DC
2. Get tickets!
3. Tell your supporters to stand up against bullying by showing up at these theaters opening weekend.
4. If you don't see your city, encourage your friends, family and followers to demand the film be brought there.
Our partners at Facing History and Ourselves have penned the guide to the film, noting Not In Our School as an additional resource.
Watch the trailer: