Not In Our School
Not In Our School Trainer-of-Trainers Pre-Conference:
Sparking Action for Safe, Inclusive Schools
Across the country, students and teachers are sharing stories, joining together, and taking action to end bullying and intolerance. They’re part of a movement called Not In Our School (NIOS).
On June 20, 2014 in Billings, Montana, educators and students from around the nation came together for an inspiring day of stories, tools, and strategies for promoting school safety and inclusion. The training included:
- Step-by-step action plans for starting your own NIOS campaign
- Best practices from two decades of successful NIOS anti-bullying initiatives
- Insights into the social-emotional and academic impact of bullying and cyberbullying
- Tools for supporting targets of bullying, and transforming those who bully
- Tactics for teaching bystanders to become upstanders
- Instruction of the NIOS Video Action Kit
Do you want to bring a Trainer-of-Trainers program to your school or community?
Contact Becki Cohn-Vargas at firstname.lastname@example.org.