“... phenomenal and should be in every school.”
- SANDY NEVENS, RETIRED PRINCIPAL, MAINE
The statistics are heartbreaking. Reports of school bullying and harassment are at an all-time high. But across the country, students and teachers are taking action to create safe schools, free from stereotypes, intolerance, and hate. They’re part of a movement called Not In Our School.
Not In Our School uses video and storytelling to inspire young people to speak out against bullying and harassment. Our videos, lesson plans, and activities showcase the capacity and creativity of young people who are creating new ways to make their schools safe for everyone. Learn more and watch videos at NotInOurSchool.org.
The Not In Our School Video Action Kit contains everything you need to need to launch your own Not in Our School anti-bullying campaign:
• Original Not in Our Town film and lesson guide
• Not in Our Town: When Hate Happens Here film and lesson guide
• 18 short films and accompanying lesson guides
• Sample buttons, posters, and pledges
• Step-by-step guide to begin NIOS at your school
“Not In Our School has given my students countless engaging examples of people just like them who have accepted the challenge to take on bullying and intolerance in their schools.”
- JOE LOBOZZO, TEACHER, OHI
Or you may download this order form and mail a check.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org