“Not In Our School has given my students countless engaging examples of people just like them who have accepted the challenge to take on bullying and intolerance in their schools.”
- Joe Lobozzo, Teacher, OH
The Not In Our School (NIOS) Video Action Kit is a comprehensive toolkit featuring 20 films, lessons, and resources designed to motivate students to speak out against bullying, and create new ways to make their schools safe for everyone. Newly updated with lessons aligned to Common Core State Standards and California Health Education Content Standards, the NIOS Video Action Kit provides tools you can use to activate your entire school community, and incorporate social-emotional learning and identity-safe practices throughout your school.
The NIOS Video Action Kit contains everything you need to need to launch your own Not in Our School anti-bullying campaign, including:
- Original Not in Our Town DVD and lesson guide
- Not in Our Town: When Hate Happens Here DVD and lesson guide
- 18 short films showcasing positive student action, with lessons organized by theme and grade level
- Step-by-step Not In Our School Quick Start Guide
- Resources for supporting your NIOS initiatives
- Personal stories from teachers and students who have successfully led NIOS initiatives
- Not In Our School buttons
- Not In Our School posters
- Sample Not In Our School pledges
Or you may download this order form and mail a check.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org