Start now by supporting on the ground action in local communities. Donate to Not In Our Town!
Kyle Fox and his father in Poway, California. April 2019 (AP file photo)
At this crucial moment, Not In Our Town is committed to serving local communities that are feeling the harm of hate and want to take action. Not In Our Town works with community leaders and activists across the country who want to make their cities safe from hate and intolerance. In this year of change, we need to start at the local level where many are feeling the harm of hate every day.
Courageous individual donors like you make it possible for NIOT to provide:
- Coaching and guidance for school leaders and teachers on how to address hate, bullying and intolerance
- Stop Hate Action Kits and webinars presenting best practices on responding to hate groups and hate crimes for communities, law enforcement and school leaders
- Free films and guides for community-led dialogue and action planning
- Presentations and trainings for community leaders on hate prevention
- Stories, interviews and social media posts spreading successful actions across the NIOT network
Your actions make a difference and create real change. We see it happening every day in the local communities and schools that work with us.
With your gift, change IS possible. STOP HATE together.
Donating by check? Please mail to The Working Group/Not In Our Town, PO Box 70232, Oakland, CA 94612.
Questions? Want to get involved? Call (510) 268-9675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.