The Map shows us where people are standing up to intolerance. The red dots represent acts of hate and the green dots are videos and stories of how individuals are responding.
We want to know what you are doing to help stop and prevent hate and intolerance. Share your story below!
Commit to take positive action against hate and stand up for inclusion -- and tell us what you did!
- First, create your user profile on the site.
- Use this form to tell us how you're standing up for safety and acceptance in your town. Add photos, links, or a video to help tell your story.
- After review, your story will be part of the NIOT.org map of positive community response, and you'll earn a green dot.
Here are some ways you can earn a green dot:
- Start a Not In Our Town group
- Host a screening of a NIOT film
- Organize a forum or community event
- Write an anti-hate op-ed, blog post, or letter to the editor
- Start a Not In Our School campaign
- Draft a public proclamation
- Support a victim