Middle School (6-8)
High School (9-12)
Find previews and information about Class Actions at niot.org/ClassActions
Written by: Julie Mann, Newcomers High School teacher, and Joe Lobozzo, Lakewood High School teacher
- What strategies (name three) did this school district use to help end bullying?
- What personal stories did you hear? Did anything surprise you about these stories?
- What does the message “Not in our School” mean to you?
- What is the difference between peer power and peer pressure?
- How did the students help educate the teachers? Is this a good strategy? Why?
- What lessons can we learn from these strategies in our school?
- What risks do people in this part of the film take by acting? Why is it worth it for them to take those risks?
Add new comment