Middle School (6-8)
High School (9-12)
Find previews and information about Class Actions at niot.org/ClassActions
Written by: Julie Mann, Newcomers High School teacher, and Joe Lobozzo, Lakewood High School teacher
- How does one hate crime affect an entire community?
- What strategies did Bloomington United use to fight against the hate crime?
- When the rabbi was given a ball at the school basketball game, what message did that send to hate groups?
- What can we learn from Bloomington United?
- What risks do people in this part of the film take by acting? Why is it worth it for them to take those risks?