- Group Name: San Francisco Coalition Against Hate Violence
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Membership: coalition of community organizations, governmental agencies, and individuals united to address hate violence and race relations in San Francisco
- Structure of group: Coalition
- Regular meetings: Quarterly meetings
In attendance at last meeting, representatives from Anti-Defamation League, Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach, California Attorney General's Office, Hispanic/Latino Anti-Defamation Coalition, Japanese American Citizens League, Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights, National Center for Lesbian Rights, Not In Our Town, S.F. Board of Education, S.F. District Attorney's Office, S.F. Human Rights Commission, S.F. Interfaith Coalition, Sikh Coalition, U.S. DOJ: FBI, U.S. DOJ: Community Relations Service.
Next meeting will be at the San Francisco Human Rights Commission on Wednesday, March 17 at 10am, all are welcome to attend.